5.09.2012

Teacher Appreciation Week :)

It's a great week for teachers.  

The staff lounge is filled with coffee, bagels and lots of sugar-loaded treats - just what teachers need.... if you want to see us crash and burn.  

Not gonna lie, I took advantage of the coffee in addition to my Green Monster smoothie (bouncing off the walls).  
And good thing I packed a few pretzels to fight that bagel/carb craving!

I am very thankful for the parents and children showing appreciation toward us, BUT I have some healthier, more creative ways for teachers to feel appreciated.  If you are a PTA Super Mom, try these healthy ideas...

Fruit and Veggie Skewers


Popcorn baggies (personal fav)

Whole Foods gift card, instead of the infamous Starbucks g.c.

A creative flower vase


Meggie





No comments:

Post a Comment