5.17.2012

#NowTrending

This week I am pumped about...

#V8 V-Fusion Sparkling vegetable and fruit drink.  I am always on the lookout for refreshing, healthy drinks.  I love being able to grab a drink like this when it hits 3:00pm and I'm wanting to snack. This will be my summer beverage for sure.

#Barre3 is the new hot spot in town for busy Mom's to get their workout on.  I am trying a class next week and meeting with the owner to talk all things fitness, food and kids - stay tuned!  In the mean time, check out a Barre 3 studio near you.

#BentoLunchBoxes are so in at school ;)  They are awesome because they can store a variety of foods - no more mushy PB&J! Plus it gives perfect portion sizes so kids are eating the right amount of fruits & veg.  Get creative with you kids lunches with Bento Boxes!
 

#DessertSmoothies.  Now that it's warmer out, I am always craving fro-yo after dinner.  I BEG the boy almost everynight, be he has zero sweet-tooth (annoying, but good for my health). 
SO, why not make my own.  
Yogurt smoothies are just as satisfying and taste just as good, if not better, than frozen yogurt/ice cream.
That's yours truly enjoying my "PB&B" dessert smoothie
I will share the recipe soon!

#Yoga@Home because you can look however you want, take a few breaks (or a lot of breaks) & feel comfy in your own home.  I've been trying to get back into yogi mode with my wedding approaching (July 7, AH!) and this is the perfect way.


Meggie

I'm so excited to share my "Staple Shuffle" tomorrow.  It's a keeper ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment